What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a junior business & corporate lawyer that can support our team for transactional and / or litigation services.
The profile we have in mind is the following :
- You have a Master Degree in (Belgian) Law with good to very good results;
- You have at least 1 year experience as lawyer;
- You are capable of good to excellent legal reasoning;
- You have a sense of ownership and a hands on approach;
- You are of an inquisitive nature and eager to get the most out of your case;
- You can work in Dutch or French and in English;
- You are a team player and open minded;
What will you find if join us?
Enthousiast lawyers that enjoy what they do.
As part of the team you will be encouraged to independently support the team in advising (national and international) companies in the field of corporate and business law.
You will work in a collaborative and human environment aimed at bringing value to each other. A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms (Zen Shin).
Being small may have its challenges but is also very rewarding. At the same time, a smaller structure offers the advantage of a flexible and a human approach.
Compensation is of course also important. This is co-determined, in a transparent manner.
Check out our website www.ariga.law to know more about what we do and who we are. If you have questions or like our spirit and you want to join us, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also open to other profiles. Feel free to get in touch.